Monday 24 November 2014

Travel Beats

Loving Readers,
Lmty, I am a profound lover of music, alongside travelling. In fact, travelling without music is equivalent to having a pastry without added sweetness. Thence, you will never find me leave home without my earplugs, my sine qua non and always stay with me. Travel is my heart while music is my soul. A music filled journey lifts up your spirit and pumps in your mood, banishing the tediousness which comes from undertaking long journeys. I make weekend playlists as mentioned earlier in one of my blog posts and listen to it through all the weekdays. I take time from the daily frantic schedule to relax and listen to some good music, at least by the end of the day, before hitting the sack. Lately what I have come across are a few popular music videos that are seen featuring juveniles, driving through exotic locations in exclusive vintage cars, and doing all things- young, wild and free. I found these videos quite impressive with a juxtaposition of good beats along with inspirational travel and leisure based film making that arouses an urge to explore the world around us. So, this time, for a change, I am sharing a couple of music videos fresh that will ever stay on my fab playlist . These tracks have catchy music from some recent popular music artists and I bet that will absolutely get you CARRIED AWAY!
Here it goes:
1. Nobody to Love by Sigma.


2. Jubel by Klingande


3. Red Lights by Tiesto



Watch out for these videos. You'll surely fall in love. 
Seeing off for this time.
New post will be up soon. Stay tuned.
Much love,
Pooja.






No comments:

Post a Comment