Sunday 26 October 2014

Hour of Monotony



Of the days when I stay back home and have no definite plans, the afternoons are quite lazy and become seemingly dull, immersed in leisure. The other days I wish to travel and explore new places and end up with some decent shots for 'Wanderlust'. Torpidity have never entertained me so far. I like keeping myself occupied all the time, from creating to reading and all sorts of things I love doing. Now in seek of turning these monotonous noons into zestful ones, I pass my time hunting and reading about new places and people resulting in filling up my bucket list and intensifying the crave for travelling all the more. :D Besides, I enjoy great music and make up weekend playlists to listen to. A part of me loves listening to indie bands during the dawn and noon hours. Their art of music creation and the beats blends so well with the sunrise and sunset, and certainly my cup of steaming hot coffee. :)
Here is the mini playlist which was created for this weekend:
1. I Think I Like You by Siren.
2. Magic by Coldplay.
3. Winter by Daughter.
4. The Mother We Share by CHRVCHES.
5. Karibu by High Tyde.
6. Thirteen Thirtyfive by Dillon.
7. Take Shelter by Years and Years.
8. A Rush of Blood by Coasts.
9. Strange Enough by Verite.
10. All Those Friendly People by Funeral Suits.

Soon to post a new story on my next Wanderlust trip. 
Be in touch with 'The Gypsy Soul Diaries'. :)
Love,
Pooja.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment