Friday 19 September 2014

Dawn

Inspiration pours in from everywhere. Millions are inspired everyday. Likewise, I am one such among those millions *inspired* by the lot who love to share their love. Though, blogging is relatively a minimal platform where you get showcased unlike the others (exceptions only if you hold a notable way of putting down your words), but I thought up to get started only for the sake for self-fulfillment. I do what I love. Well, I might not end up with a plenty of readers, but I'll surely not let go a chance where I can put myself out there for others to know me better Even,.YOU can inspire people in so many ways. This place is not finite to anything. There are so many possibilities. Countless of them. Some or the other thing is certainly meant for you. And, you can be worthy of anything you have ever wondered. All you need to do is, figure out the beauty that is hidden inside of you. As simple as that. So, why not give yourself to extroversion and display the blessed attributes you possess?! Make time for you. Do what you love. This is what I believe and do everyday.
                                         I am 20 and a lover of music, art and food. Also, I am a frequent reader of books and blogs. Mostly travel. And, I follow a lot of people. To mention, I have been quite into photography for a pretty long time. I do own a decent camera. Lately, I figured out that I have a thing for travelling too. Hence, I thought why not merge them into one and come up with a new initiative?! Ergo, this Fall, I am coming up with this blog created solely for the love of travel and photography. I shall seldom write, post fewer photos to illustrate, and share the little tales of my journeys in life.
Folks, Happy-time reading.:)
                                                                                                                             
With love,
    Pooja.



No comments:

Post a Comment